Not sure, how to delete an app on an iPhone or iPad? Then this article is for you and all alike persons who are seeking about the methods of uninstalling an app.
There might be a few possibilities behind deleting or uninstalling an app. Might be, your phone’s storage is running out and now want to clear some space by deleting apps. Maybe, you are a fan of the game but now that game is boring you and you want to replace it with another. In this case, you also have to delete the app to get space. Another guess, an app is not running well and you want to get rid of it.
A lot of possibility can be guessed but your demand is to delete an app. Without consuming time, let’s start the procedure.
How to Delete an App on iPhone and iPad from Home Screen?
All three methods of app uninstallation work for both devices (iPhone and iPad).
- To delete an app from the home screen, click on an app and hold it for a few seconds.
- Make sure you touch (hold) it lightly. With a hard touch, a share box will appear instead of delete option.
- After holding an app softly, a cross (x) icon will appear on each app.
- Click the cross icon of that particular app that you want to delete. App has been deleted successfully.
How to Delete an App on iPhone and iPad from Settings
Above method is the easiest way but you can use this one if you are facing any problem.
- Enter into the Setting area by clicking the gear icon that is in the menu.
- Now click on the General tab.
- Click on iPhone storage.
- Here you can find all the apps.
- When you click on an app, a new window will appear which will show that application’s details. Here you will also see a clear option to Delete App or Offload App.
- Choosing Delete App option will simply delete that app. But choosing Offload App will also delete that app while the data of app will remain on your iPhone.
How to Delete an App on iPhone and iPad With 3rd Party Apps
If nothing worked then you can use a software CopyTrans to delete apps.
- Download CopyTrans software on your computer and install it.
- Connect the iPhone/iPad with your computer using USB.
- The software will show all the installed apps on the left side.
- Click on an app to choose. Alternatively, press CTRL from the keyboard and click on apps to select many apps at once.
- Selected apps will start to appear on the right-hand side.
- Click uninstall an app.
- Finally, apps uninstalled successfully.
All the three methods are simple and easy but the second method is a bit different because it allows you to keep apps data.
You do not have to worry about purchased apps. These can be accessed again without paying from the Apple Store. I am sure your problem has been solved. Now it’s your turn, share the article with others so that they can gain benefit.